- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
President Nyusi met leaders of US oil company Exxon Mobil in Beira on Friday, just after the company bought a 25 percent stake in Area 4 of the Rovuma Basin natural gas exploration zone from the Italian company ENI. The meeting addressed issues related to the sustainable exploitation of energy resources.
According to the head of the US oil company Exxon Mobil, Darren Woods, other business opportunities in the country were also discussed.
“In the meeting with Mozambican Head of State, we discussed issues related to the implementation of our natural gas exploration projects. We intend to bring global experiences and business development initiatives to Mozambique. Our ultimate goal is to make the Mozambican economy more robust and therefore to improve the lives of the population. We find a lot of openness on the part of the Mozambican President and that makes our intentions easier,” Woods said.(Source: O País)