- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
WorleyParsons has signed a long term multi-regional agreement with Chevron for engineering and procurement services. The scope of the agreement allows use in all engineering phases of Chevron’s capital project program from conceptual engineering to final design. Numerous WorleyParsons locations are eligible to work under the agreement.
‘WorleyParsons has enjoyed a strong relationship with Chevron over many years and this agreement further solidifies the relationship between our companies. As Chevron grows in the years ahead, we are proud to be a trusted partner’ said Andrew Wood, Chief Executive Officer of WorleyParsons.(Source: WorleyParsons)