- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
WorleyParsons has signed a long term multi-regional agreement with Chevron for engineering and procurement services. The scope of the agreement allows use in all engineering phases of Chevron’s capital project program from conceptual engineering to final design. Numerous WorleyParsons locations are eligible to work under the agreement.
‘WorleyParsons has enjoyed a strong relationship with Chevron over many years and this agreement further solidifies the relationship between our companies. As Chevron grows in the years ahead, we are proud to be a trusted partner’ said Andrew Wood, Chief Executive Officer of WorleyParsons.(Source: WorleyParsons)