- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Australia and London-AIM listed Botswana coalbed methane (CBM) developer Tlou Energy said February 27 it has signed a binding heads of agreement (HoA) with UK-based Independent Power Corporation (IPC) to jointly develop Tlou’s proposed up-to-100 MW CBM to power project.
Last month Tlou was asked by the Botswana government to develop the CBM-fuelled power plant at the Lesedi CBM project.