- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
South African petrochemical group Sasol Ltd has temporarily suspended drilling activity in Mozambique due to tropical storm Dineo, its spokesman said on Thursday, quoted by Reuters news agency.
Dineo is expected to develop into a category 1 cyclone and hit the southern coast of Mozambique later in the day.
(Reporting by Wendell Roelf; editing by Susan Thomas)
Copyright 2017 Thomson Reuters. Click for Restrictions.