- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
CAIRO, Dec 9 (Reuters) – Royal Dutch Shell has appointed Gasser Hanter to head its Egypt business, the company said on Thursday.
Hanter, who is Egyptian, was named as upstream vice-president and managing director in Egypt. He replaces Aidan Murphy, who has taken on a new role at Shell headquarters.
(Reporting by Ehab Farouk; Writing by Lin Noueihed; Editing by Giles Elgood an David Goodman)
Copyright 2016 Thomson Reuters. Click for Restrictions.