- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Mozambique, which has vast offshore gas reserves, will hold its sixth round of oil and gas licensing round late in 2017 or in 2018, a government official told an industry conference on Tuesday.
Augusto Macuvele, a senior official with Mozambique’s National Petroleum Institute, provided few details about the rounds in the presentation at the Africa Oil Week conference in Cape Town.(source: by Wendell Roelf and Ed Stoddard; Editing by James Macharia)