- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
AIM-listed MX Oil has announced that PR Oil and Gas, the holder of its investment in OML 113, has now received US$1.2 million from the sale of the first production of oil from the Aje field, which forms part of OML 113.
MX Oil’s Chief Executive Officer, Stefan Olivier, said:
‘We are very pleased to announce that the first oil production from the Aje Field has been sold and that we have now received our first income from our investment in OML 113.’