- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
“The world’s new meeting place for the natural graphite industry”, is the catchphrase for Benchmark Mineral Intelligence’s annual gathering of world graphite industry experts and leaders, and a better meeting place would be hard to find.
BMI analysts and a battery of other international graphite supply chain authorities, as well as CEOs of some of the world’s emerging graphite producers, will converge on California’s Newport Beach in a few weeks to clarify the supply/demand picture for one of the commodities expected to figure prominently in future clean energy market scenarios.
The three-day conference, November 13-15, will also focus on expanding construction and other applications for graphite, including the fast-changing graphene field.
Graphite Supply Chain 2016 will feature fresh insights into the five-year outlook for global battery-market demand; shifting flake graphite supply trends; spherical graphite supply and demand, and competition from synthetic; and views on refractory and foundry markets.
Explorers, developers and producers with projects in North America, Australia, Africa and Europe will provide updates on the new-supply front.
For more information, go to http://benchmarkminerals.com/graphite2016/