- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
BP Chief Executive Robert Dudley said on Tuesday he expects global oil prices to stabilize at around $55-$70 per barrel for the rest of the decade.
Dudley was speaking at the World Energy Congress in Istanbul.(Source: Reuters; reporting by Ron Bousso; Writing by Nick Tattersall)