- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Eni is investing USD 3.5-4 billion in building a natural gas processing plant in Port Said with a capacity of 2.7 bcf/d. The facility will process gas produced from the Zohr field, Oil Minister Tarek El Molla told Al Borsa. Eni will also connect the plant to the nearby LNG liquefaction plant, he added.
The company is currently drilling the fifth out of six development wells that will go into production by the end of 2017 with a capacity of 900 mcf/d, he added. (Source: Enterprise.press)