- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
PTT Exploration and Production Plc (PTTEP), one of the partners on Mozambique’s Offshore Area 1, revealed it expected the planned LNG development to start by the end of this year.
According to the schedule, Phase 1 of the development should be completed by 2021, with an annual output of 12 million tons, 3.6 tons being delivered to Thailand through its parent company PTT Plc, Thailand’s national oil and gas company.
Anadarko Petroleum, the operator of Offshore Area 1, is currently in the process of preparing gas sales agreements and project finance according to PTTEP. Tenders for the EPC will be decided soon.(Source: Petroleum Africa)