- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The IEA is honoured to welcome
Chief Executive Officer of Eni
who will speak on
“African development and access to energy”
at 11:00 Paris time on Friday, 15 April 2016
Watch the live webcast on www.iea.org
Claudio Descalzi has been CEO of Eni since May 2014 after joining the Italian energy giant in 1981 as Oil & Gas field petroleum engineering and project manager, for the development of projects in the North Sea, Libya, Nigeria and Congo. After numerous posts including Executive Vice President for Africa, Middle East and China and Executive Vice President for Italy, Africa and Middle East, he was appointed Chief Operating Officer of Eni – Exploration & Production Division in 2008. From 2010 to 2014 he was Chairman of Eni UK. A Visiting Fellow at the University of Oxford, Mr. Descalzi became a member of the Global Board of Advisors of the Council on Foreign Relations last December; he also serves on the General Board of Confindustria and is Director of the Fondazione Teatro alla Scala.
For more information, and to see previous lectures, please visit the big IdEAs web page.
Further questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.