- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
BP expects oil demand growth to continue this year, the group’s chief economist Spencer Dale told a presentation in Moscow on Wednesday.
He declined to give his forecast for oil prices if a proposed deal between major oil producers to freeze oil output levels at January level is signed next month in Doha. (Reuters; Reporting by Katya Golubkova; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Jack Stubbs)