- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Technip Angola Engenharia Limitada, a joint venture between Technipand Sonangol, has been awarded by Total E&P Angola a three-year engineering services contract.
This contract covers services for the existingGirassol, Pazflor, Dalia and CLOV floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units and associated subsea field development. These FPSOs are located in Block 17, offshore Angola.
The scope of work can comprise engineering, technical assistance, management, supervision and coordination, as well as procurement-related activities.
Technip Angola Engenharia Limitada will carry out the contract, which is scheduled for completion at the end of 2018.
Hallvard Hasselknippe, President Subsea of Technip, commented:
‘We have been entrusted by Total E&P Angola to deliver quality engineering services. It is the result of our sustainable presence in Angola with skilled engineering resources and comprehensive knowledge of our client’s technical referential and working methods. This contract reinforces our activity in Africa, an area with good dynamics. It also fits into our strategy to engage with our clients at early stages of their projects and build on long-lasting successful relationships.'(Source: Technip)