- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Technip Angola Engenharia Limitada, a joint venture between Technipand Sonangol, has been awarded by Total E&P Angola a three-year engineering services contract.
This contract covers services for the existingGirassol, Pazflor, Dalia and CLOV floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units and associated subsea field development. These FPSOs are located in Block 17, offshore Angola.
The scope of work can comprise engineering, technical assistance, management, supervision and coordination, as well as procurement-related activities.
Technip Angola Engenharia Limitada will carry out the contract, which is scheduled for completion at the end of 2018.
Hallvard Hasselknippe, President Subsea of Technip, commented:
‘We have been entrusted by Total E&P Angola to deliver quality engineering services. It is the result of our sustainable presence in Angola with skilled engineering resources and comprehensive knowledge of our client’s technical referential and working methods. This contract reinforces our activity in Africa, an area with good dynamics. It also fits into our strategy to engage with our clients at early stages of their projects and build on long-lasting successful relationships.'(Source: Technip)