- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Vale aims to make divestments in the coming year that can generate funds that ranges from US$ 4 to 5.5 billion. The initiatives involve coal divisions , fertilizers, sales of ships, energy assets and stakes in Mineração Rio do Norte (MRN). The figures were presented today (1) in New York at an event with investors.