- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Those companies that failed to win acreage in Mozambique’s latest licensing round will have another chance in 2017. According to a government official the country plans to hold another licensing round in 2017.
“We will do it in 2017. Our strategy now is to do it every two years,” Jose Branquinho, the head of resource assessment at Mozambique’s INP, told Reuters.