- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Those companies that failed to win acreage in Mozambique’s latest licensing round will have another chance in 2017. According to a government official the country plans to hold another licensing round in 2017.
“We will do it in 2017. Our strategy now is to do it every two years,” Jose Branquinho, the head of resource assessment at Mozambique’s INP, told Reuters.