Press conference with participation of
Executive Director, International Energy Agency (IEA)
For the international launch of
World Energy Outlook 2015
on Tuesday, 10 November 2015, 10:00 a.m. London time
Church House Conference Centre
Dean’s Yard, Westminster, SWIP 3NZ London
Big questions abound across global energy markets in 2015:
· Could oil prices stay lower for longer? What would it take for this to happen and what would it mean for energy security and for the energy transition?
· What do new climate pledges mean for the way that the world meets its rising needs for energy?
· What are the implications of the rising coverage of energy efficiency policies and the growing competitiveness of renewables?
· Is the unconventional gas revolution going to go global or to remain a North American phenomenon?
· India is set for a period of rapid, sustained growth in energy demand: how could this re-shape the energy scene?
These issues will be addressed at the launch of the IEA World Energy Outlook 2015, along with the customary, in-depth analysis of the prospects for all fossil fuels, renewables, the power sector and energy efficiency around the world to 2040.
Journalists must register in advance to attend.
Register by emailing email@example.com
Further questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must log in to post a comment.