- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
- Mozambique: ExxonMobil Provides $300,000 to Support Cyclone Relief Efforts
- Uganda: Cabinet hopes to see its first crude oil exports by 2022
- Gabon: Country's oil licensing round in limbo
- Gabon: State Oil Company farms into BW Offshore's Dussafu licence
Royal Dutch Shell’s Leopard Marin discovery offshore Gabon may be a new commercial gas field, a senior company executive said on Thursday.
‘Leopard is the first potentially commercial multi-TCF (trillion cubic feet) find in a new gas play and I think that is very exciting for us and for the government of Gabon,’ Alastair Milne, Shell’s vice president exploration for Sub-Saharan Africa, told an industry conference in Cape Town.