- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Kenmare Resources (LSE: KMR, ISE: KMR) has announced that the Moma Titanium Minerals project in Nampula Province, north Mozambique is now working normally following a temporary suspension of operations as a result of the unofficial industrial action announced on the 24 June.
According to the company Managing Director, Michael Carvill, all employees have now returned to work. “The Company stands by the tripartite agreement made with the Union and Department of Labour in March concerning retrenchment and changes to allowances,”, added.