- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The total cost of the license is US$12.5 million to be paid with a cash payment in the amount of US$4.5 million dollars, the delivery of shares valued at US$6.5 million and the assumption of US$1.5 million in outstanding debts.
Xtract Resources, a 50-percent subsidiary of the Cambrian Mining Plc group, also said that a preliminary study conducted by Auroch Minerals showed the deposit called “Fair Bride” has an annual gold production capacity worth US$55 million. (macauhub/MZ)