- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The Area 1 block, in which the US group is the operator, has natural gas reserves estimated at 75 trillion cubic feet, enough to make Mozambique the world’s third largest supplier of natural gas, after the Qatar and Australia.
A final investment decision depends on the conversion of non-binding agreements into binding ones that the Anadarko Petroleum group has closed to export 8 million tons of natural gas per year to customers in Japan, China, Thailand and Singapore. (macauhub/MZ)