- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Kenmare is pleased to announce that grid power was restored to the Mine on 28 March 2015, following the recent flooding in northern Mozambique. The company, one of the leading producers of titanium minerals, is pleased to announce that it agreed with its project lenders to extend the date for delivery of a budget for 2015 to 30 April 2015.
Kenmare, the project lenders and Absa Bank Limited (“Absa”), a member of Barclays,have made substantial progress towards agreeing the principal terms of a further financing amendment. This amendment remains subject to finalisation of terms, approval by each lender and their insurers and approval by the Irish Takeover Panel. The Company envisages that this deal will extend the maturity of the current facilities and substantially reduce fixed amortisation requirements in favour of a cash-sweep mechanism.
In conjunction with the financing amendment, project lenders are considering the provision of a new super-senior debt facility, which will rank ahead of existing debt, and may be drawn to service working capital and other requirements as necessary.(By Kenmare Resources)