- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
An Ethiopian oil marketer, National Oil Ethiopia, is looking to establish a refinery in the Horn of Africa country, eliminating some of the government’s burden of importing costly refined petroleum products from international sources like India and countries in the Gulf region.
When, or if, the refinery moves forward it is slated to have a capacity to produce 20,000 to 30,000 bpd. It was not revealed where the financing for the refinery would come from.(Source: Africa petroleum)