- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Vale transferred to BSG Resources (BSGR) the shareholding held in the VGB, a joint venture created with the BSGR to develop an iron ore project in Simandou, Guinea. According to Vale, the transfer of participation does not mean any waiver of Vale´s right to charge BSGR for the loss of investment in the partnership.