- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The first extends over an area of 187 square kilometres and the second covers 306 square kilometres, between the provinces of Lunda Norte and Lunda Sul.
These two artisanal diamond concessions allow the use of semi-industrial equipment, according to their orders, signed by Minister Francisco Queiroz, under the terms of the Mining Code and the Private Investment Law.
Of total Angolan diamond production last year, 8.75 million carats of industrial production went to export, valued in US$1.308 billion. (macauhub/AO)