- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Murilo Ferreira, CEO of Vale, is supposed to resume the presidency of Petrobras’ Board of Directors, according to “Veja” released last tuesday (March 10). The publication reports that In the next meeting of the company´s Board of Directors, on 23 March, he will be appointed to head the board replacing the former Brazilian Finance Minister Guido Mantega.