- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Angola can become a world leader in diamond exploration in the next seven years with the recent discovery of kimberlites Tchiuzo, Luele and Catoca by Catoca Mining Society, after 12 years of prospecting. In the three concessions, there are industrially exploitable and economically profitable kimberlites, according to Benedito Paulo Manuel, Manager of Strategic Planning and New Business at Catoca.