- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The rise in oil exports early next year is in line with the Angolan government’s forecasts for production, which expects an increase of both production and exports in 2015.
Angola is the second largest oil producer in Africa after Nigeria, and in 2015 expects to produce over 1.8 million barrels per day. (macauhub/AO)