- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
The rise in oil exports early next year is in line with the Angolan government’s forecasts for production, which expects an increase of both production and exports in 2015.
Angola is the second largest oil producer in Africa after Nigeria, and in 2015 expects to produce over 1.8 million barrels per day. (macauhub/AO)