- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Vale CEO, Murilo Ferreira, opened the 12th edition of Vale Day NY, held at the NYSE stock exchange. To an audience of more than 500 investors, analysts, journalists and participants in the capital market of the world and to those who watched live on the Internet.
Murilo said that Vale is prepared for the challenges of global mining industry. “This year we have focused even more on ensuring the delivery of significant operational improvements while strengthening our health and safety, social and environmental commitments. We have successfully prepared the basis for a sustainable company for the coming years.”