- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
- Mozambique: ExxonMobil Provides $300,000 to Support Cyclone Relief Efforts
- Uganda: Cabinet hopes to see its first crude oil exports by 2022
- Gabon: Country's oil licensing round in limbo
- Gabon: State Oil Company farms into BW Offshore's Dussafu licence
Vale CEO, Murilo Ferreira, opened the 12th edition of Vale Day NY, held at the NYSE stock exchange. To an audience of more than 500 investors, analysts, journalists and participants in the capital market of the world and to those who watched live on the Internet.
Murilo said that Vale is prepared for the challenges of global mining industry. “This year we have focused even more on ensuring the delivery of significant operational improvements while strengthening our health and safety, social and environmental commitments. We have successfully prepared the basis for a sustainable company for the coming years.”