- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The Mozambican government is in the final phase of drawing up regulations for the Mining and Oil laws, the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Mining Resources said in Maputo.
Alfredo Nampete, who spoke on behalf of the Minister of Mining Resources, Esperanca Bias, said “after the adoption of laws and tax regimes by Parliament in August and September this year, we are now completing the drafting of the regulations, which should be ready by the end of this year.”
According to the Permanent Secretary, the regulation is being drawn up with the assistance of mining and oil sector operators, as well as with civil society. (macauhub/MZ)