- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
US-based company Schlumberger said recently its seismic survey of the Mozambican coast, carried out in partnership with Mozambique’s National Oil Institute (INP), was now available for consultation. The group said in a statement it had over 110,000 square kilometres of seismic data available in two dimensions, the “largest library of data on the sea in Mozambique,” which includes more than 36,000 kilometres of recent information.
“The discoveries made recently indicate that there is great potential for further exploration,” said Maurice Nessim, president of the petro-technical division of Schlumberger.
The Schlumberger group is the leading global provider of technology solutions, integrated project management and information technology solutions to clients operating in the oil and gas industry, and is present in over 85 countries.(macauhub/MZ)