- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Total of France said its LNG sales in the third quarter of 2014 dropped 2 percent to 2.95 million tonnes compared with the same period last year. The company’s LNG sales in the first nine months of this year totalled 9.01 million tonnes, a rise of 3 percent on year.
Adjusted net income was 3,558 M€ in the third quarter, compared to 3,628 M€ in the third quarter in 2013, a decrease of 2 percent .
Cash flow from operations was 7,639 M€ in the third quarter, a decrease of 17 percent compared to the last year.(Source: Total)