- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Total of France said its LNG sales in the third quarter of 2014 dropped 2 percent to 2.95 million tonnes compared with the same period last year. The company’s LNG sales in the first nine months of this year totalled 9.01 million tonnes, a rise of 3 percent on year.
Adjusted net income was 3,558 M€ in the third quarter, compared to 3,628 M€ in the third quarter in 2013, a decrease of 2 percent .
Cash flow from operations was 7,639 M€ in the third quarter, a decrease of 17 percent compared to the last year.(Source: Total)