- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
China Ocean Shipbuilding said that its unit, Jiangxi Jiangzhou United Shipbuilding, signed a framework agreement with Jianglian Heavy Industries to develop LNG carriers in Jiangxi province in China. According to the agreement, Jianglian Heavy would rent JJUSCL’s shipbuilding facilities and shipyards for the use of production of single containment LNG tanks and large size non-standard containers.
Companies would also jointly develop LNG carriers, fueling stations, carriers adapted for ship-to-ship LNG transfer and modification of dual fuel LNG ships.
The cooperation might move into the joint development of launching ports and assembly plants, depending on the development of the LNG carrier and large size container markets, stands in the JJUSCL’s statement.(Edited by LNG World News Staff)