- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
China Ocean Shipbuilding said that its unit, Jiangxi Jiangzhou United Shipbuilding, signed a framework agreement with Jianglian Heavy Industries to develop LNG carriers in Jiangxi province in China. According to the agreement, Jianglian Heavy would rent JJUSCL’s shipbuilding facilities and shipyards for the use of production of single containment LNG tanks and large size non-standard containers.
Companies would also jointly develop LNG carriers, fueling stations, carriers adapted for ship-to-ship LNG transfer and modification of dual fuel LNG ships.
The cooperation might move into the joint development of launching ports and assembly plants, depending on the development of the LNG carrier and large size container markets, stands in the JJUSCL’s statement.(Edited by LNG World News Staff)