- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
China Ocean Shipbuilding said that its unit, Jiangxi Jiangzhou United Shipbuilding, signed a framework agreement with Jianglian Heavy Industries to develop LNG carriers in Jiangxi province in China. According to the agreement, Jianglian Heavy would rent JJUSCL’s shipbuilding facilities and shipyards for the use of production of single containment LNG tanks and large size non-standard containers.
Companies would also jointly develop LNG carriers, fueling stations, carriers adapted for ship-to-ship LNG transfer and modification of dual fuel LNG ships.
The cooperation might move into the joint development of launching ports and assembly plants, depending on the development of the LNG carrier and large size container markets, stands in the JJUSCL’s statement.(Edited by LNG World News Staff)