- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
Africa Oilfield Logistics, the AIM listed African focussed support services and logistics company, has announced the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Ardan Logistics Kenya following shareholder approval being obtained in respect of all the resolutions proposed at the Company’s general meeting held Wednesday.
Carl Esprey, Chief Executive Officer of Africa Oilfield, said: ‘I am delighted that shareholders have supported our decision to acquire ALK. We now have in place the operational, regional and corporate experience and expertise to rapidly expand our service lines across a broad geographic area, and to bring our turn-key support services to clients operating within the booming East African exploration and development industries, under our new branding of ‘Atlas Development & Support Services’.
A key element to our ongoing success will be our ability to maintain an East African identity. Combining this local presence with high quality, international standard services is of fundamental importance to us, and we are committed to this as we seek to grow Atlas Development & Support Services into an industry leader.'(Source: Africa Oilfield Logistics)