- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
South Africa will sign a nuclear cooperation agreement with France to develop nuclear energy, although no further details were released.
This deal follows a similar agreement made with Russia which sparked outrage as it suggested that a Russian firm had already been chosen to develop eight nuclear reactors totaling around $50 million. Allegations surfaced as a result, accusing the government of trying to avoid the procurement process.(Source: Africa Petroleum)