- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The Port of Rotterdam, Europe’s largest port, is an import, (re)export and a regasification hub for liquefied natural gas.
Since 2011, LNG tankers can transship their cargo to three storage tanks at the first Dutch LNG terminal – GATE, located on Maasvlakte in the Port of Rotterdam. (By LNG World News Staff)