- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The Port of Rotterdam, Europe’s largest port, is an import, (re)export and a regasification hub for liquefied natural gas.
Since 2011, LNG tankers can transship their cargo to three storage tanks at the first Dutch LNG terminal – GATE, located on Maasvlakte in the Port of Rotterdam. (By LNG World News Staff)