- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
The course is also intended to provide participants who work for the Ministries of Energy and Mineral Resources, oil and gas company Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH) and the National Petroleum Institute (INP), appropriate guidelines to perform good risk management of existing gas projects.
Also in South Korea, KOICA will sponsor a course on regional development policy for senior managers allocated to institutions under the Ministry of State Administration in the province and city of Maputo.
The course will run for two weeks (29 October to 12 November) with, among others, with the participation of managers from the districts of Boane, Manhiça and Namaacha. (macauhub/MZ)