- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff will use business leaders as unofficial ambassadors of their campaign, to help mitigate market concerns about a possible second term. The statement was made yesterday (6) told Bloomberg News by a member of his cabinet, who asked not to be identified. The Vale president Murilo Ferreira, is among executives bandied about to support Dilma.