- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The mining industry faces a “ticking time bomb” because of its failure to take measures to retain or attract younger professionals at a time when the workforce is ageing, according to Stratum, the global recruitment agency, as reported by Mining Journal.