- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
The mining industry faces a “ticking time bomb” because of its failure to take measures to retain or attract younger professionals at a time when the workforce is ageing, according to Stratum, the global recruitment agency, as reported by Mining Journal.