- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
GE’s new LNG In A Box system is a small-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) solution designed to accelerate the use of an abundant natural resource for cost-effective, cleaner fueling in a variety of applications including heavy-duty trucking, rail, marine and remote industries.
The system produces 10,000 gallons of LNG per day.
Each LNG In A Box unit is fully equipped with a gas pre-treatment system, cold box assembly and boil off gas compressor as well as a GE’s turboexpander compressor, high-speed reciprocating compressor, electric motor, driver and control system.