- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
GE’s new LNG In A Box system is a small-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) solution designed to accelerate the use of an abundant natural resource for cost-effective, cleaner fueling in a variety of applications including heavy-duty trucking, rail, marine and remote industries.
The system produces 10,000 gallons of LNG per day.
Each LNG In A Box unit is fully equipped with a gas pre-treatment system, cold box assembly and boil off gas compressor as well as a GE’s turboexpander compressor, high-speed reciprocating compressor, electric motor, driver and control system.