- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
ActionAid Mozambique and partners organize until the 20th of this month, activism on transparency and taxation in Mozambique, under the slogan: “Fair Taxes for Mega-projects, Quality Education in Mozambique.”
The five days of activism aimed at discussing the importance of fair taxation for improving the quality of education services in Mozambique.
The initiative is framed in the National Tax Justice campaign, which is being implemented since last year. The activities of the week of transparency and taxation in Mozambique will take place in four provinces, namely Maputo, Gaza, Inhambane and Cabo Delgado (Source: O País)