- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The new design of the Vale S11D iron project, former Serra Sul, which will produce 90 million tonnes per year of iron ore, is to get a CAPEX of $19 billion. Sixty percent of that CAPEX will be invested in railways, port terminals and rail and maritime terminal. That is the largest investment project is aimed at expanding the capacity of mining logistics.
That is the Infrastructure Cost, a plague that haunts several mining companies and that successive governments promise but fail to eradicate it. The cost that hardly exists in developed countries where infrastructure, railways and ports are installed and fully operational.(Source: http://www.geologo.com.br)