- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
At the current price level of iron ore, below $84 a ton, only Vale is able to generate a positive cash flow, says a report from analysts at Goldman Sachs released on 9th September. Companies like National Steel Company (CSN), Gerdau and Usiminas Mining should take losses if exporting ore at current prices, according to analysts.