- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
U.S. multinational conglomerate, General Electric (GE), has thrived since 1892 and was one of the first companies listed on the Dow Jones. GE features five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, NBC Universal, Capital Finance, and Consumer & Industrial. The key to GE’s success is emphasis on individual performance within the company rather than teams or groups.