- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
The Swiss company ABB has signed a contract worth $103 million with Vale to install electrical and automation systems in the designed iron ore mining operations expansion in Carajás, Brazil. The information is included on the statement released to the market by ABB this Tuesday (9).