- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The Swiss company ABB has signed a contract worth $103 million with Vale to install electrical and automation systems in the designed iron ore mining operations expansion in Carajás, Brazil. The information is included on the statement released to the market by ABB this Tuesday (9).