- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
- Africa: BW Offshore wraps up much-anticipated sale of Nigerian FPSO
- Senegal: European JV aims to revolutionize country’s power infrastructure
- Congo: Eni, Lukoil, and SNPC ink LNG sale and purchase agreement in a ‘significant milestone’
- Aramco CEO calls for ‘more realistic and robust’ multi-source plan in global energy transition
The Swiss company ABB has signed a contract worth $103 million with Vale to install electrical and automation systems in the designed iron ore mining operations expansion in Carajás, Brazil. The information is included on the statement released to the market by ABB this Tuesday (9).