- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The price of iron ore with 65% ore exported from Brazil to China dropped from $97, on September 3 to US$93 today (9). With this, the price equals the minimum of two years, registered on 3 September 2012.
The data are from Singapore Steelhome Information. Please see the chart above.