- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The price of iron ore with 65% ore exported from Brazil to China dropped from $97, on September 3 to US$93 today (9). With this, the price equals the minimum of two years, registered on 3 September 2012.
The data are from Singapore Steelhome Information. Please see the chart above.