- Global Markets: LNG Buyers in Asia Look to Resell Supply
- Global Oil & Gas: EU Rules on Methane Curbs May Boost LNG Industry - Exxon
- Global Oil & Gas: Venture Global Accused of Reneging on LNG Contracts for Europe
- Global Oil & Gas: Oil Unchanged as Market Struggles for Direction
- Energy Transition: Projections of peak oil, gas, and coal demand before 2030 deemed ‘extremely risky and impractical’
The price of an iron ore metric ton will fall to US$ 75 in the second half of 2015 with increased production of low cost ore from Brazil and Australia. This new supply contributes negatively to global oversupply along with the slowing growth of the real estate market in China.
The prediction was made by the investment bank CLSA.