- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
The price of an iron ore metric ton will fall to US$ 75 in the second half of 2015 with increased production of low cost ore from Brazil and Australia. This new supply contributes negatively to global oversupply along with the slowing growth of the real estate market in China.
The prediction was made by the investment bank CLSA.