- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
GE Intelligent Platforms, a branch of General Electric, developed for the mining industry the Mine Performance, a technology of predictive monitoring. The purpose of the tool is to increase productivity and reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in production units, saving up to US$2.6 million for mining companies.