- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Vale chose WorleyParsons for the engineering of the next phase of Kronau potash project in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. Kronau is the first of Vale potash project in Canada and is expected to produce 3 million to 4 million tons annually for 40 years.