- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Vale chose WorleyParsons for the engineering of the next phase of Kronau potash project in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. Kronau is the first of Vale potash project in Canada and is expected to produce 3 million to 4 million tons annually for 40 years.