- Mozambique Mining: Communities paralyze Vale operation on Moatize Ii ACTIVITIES OF MINE II DA VALE IN MOATIZE
- Africa Oil & Gas: Nigerian Gas Tanker Explosion Kills At Least 35
- DR Congo: Exim Bank India Finances DRC Solar
- Zambia: Largest Solar Plant Complete
- Tanzania: Cabinet to Start Talks for $30B LNG Project
Caterpillar Marine new product introduction manager Leif Gross will discuss the company’s marine liquefied natural gas (LNG) strategy during a preview webinar for the 2014 HHP Summit, which will focus on “LNG Marine Engines and Bunkering Standards.”
The complimentary webinar will be held on Thursday, August 27, at 2:00 p.m. (ET).
The one-hour webinar was developed to provide a preview of the programming that will be offered at the 2014 HHP Summit, the industry’s premier event on high-horsepower, natural gas applications across multiple sectors. Returning as a Gold Sponsor for the 2014 HHP Summit, Caterpillar will highlight its comprehensive dual fuel and natural gas offerings for the oil and gas, rail, marine and mining industries.