- Nigeria: Cabinet to sell stakes in joint oil assets to boost coffers
- Mozambique: National insurers negotiate requisites to participate in gas projects
- Mozambique: Moz LNG terminals echo global risks
- Mozambique: Anadarko to hire 16 tankers for Mozambique LNG transport
- Mozambique: "Rovuma LNG set to transform GDP growth" - Standard Bank
Caterpillar Marine new product introduction manager Leif Gross will discuss the company’s marine liquefied natural gas (LNG) strategy during a preview webinar for the 2014 HHP Summit, which will focus on “LNG Marine Engines and Bunkering Standards.”
The complimentary webinar will be held on Thursday, August 27, at 2:00 p.m. (ET).
The one-hour webinar was developed to provide a preview of the programming that will be offered at the 2014 HHP Summit, the industry’s premier event on high-horsepower, natural gas applications across multiple sectors. Returning as a Gold Sponsor for the 2014 HHP Summit, Caterpillar will highlight its comprehensive dual fuel and natural gas offerings for the oil and gas, rail, marine and mining industries.